My Artsy Life

Friday, August 13, 2010

Sweet Purplely Witch

This little one came to me in a dream, "Hey Brenda Im ready to come to live with you in Elmira" she said.


So that morning I drew her but of course she did not come out as plan. As you can see she is not wearing pants. I think we dollmakers know that this little ones just want to be made and sometimes (often) they have their own plans for what they want. Is so magical sometimes.

Bellow, are the almost finish pictures.  I still have to make her book of spells!




5 comments:

Alicia said...

Oh she's brilliant!!

Pattee said...

She's fabulous!!!!

Thanks for following me! I'd follow you as well but I don't see where I can do that.

: ) Pattee

Brenda Figueroa said...

Thank you thank you is so much fun to get comments!!! Love to have followers I dont know how to do it other that I always find the "follow" button at the top left corner of the blog pages I visit!!! I am new at this, and I am loving it.

Flor Larios Art said...

Cool doll!

mentalmulch said...

She is wonderful! Enjoy the rest of your weekend. :)
Cheers,
Roxanne