My Artsy Life

Friday, September 10, 2010

The power of 5 dollars............please!


Ah last monday i went for a stroll with baby nico after a hearty lunch with daddy who poor thing work on labor day! (well he says CNN is always working) and what did i found??? oh yeah this beautiful antique chest for what???? 5 dollars my friends, 5 dollars! and so i couldn't resist right! i got it and took it home. here is the before and after pictures i have to say yeah!!! life is a flower!!! 


cleaning the chest



taking the drawer knots out....and more cleaning



and tatatatata!!!! here it seats in my studio - ah my studio happy times! nothing bad can happen when i am seating around looking at all the wonders of a creative life! is my favorite space to be anytime anyday....

1 comment:

Brenda said...

love it and great job...I too like fixing up things give it the artist touch...thanks from a kindred soul...Brenda