My Artsy Life

Sunday, April 3, 2011

From the inside out

Happy beautiful Sunday!

Last night I kept dreaming about all the beauty that surrounds me, the view from inside the house I live in. This morning after a nice breakfast I took my camera and started taking the shots I dreamt about last night. So surprise by the beauty that surrounds me right at my own door. Here are some of photos...

This is an old window in my attic, with a perfect view!

The wonderful trees in my backyard

Look at the roots!  
A brick wall divides the houses

The beauty of the flower trees surrounding the front of our house

There so much beauty everywhere you go, sometimes all you have to do is look at your surroundings with new and fresh eyes! And you dont even have to go too far, is all right there waiting for you to see it!

No comments: