My Artsy Life

Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy April Fools Day!

Today is a new day and a new month! I said to myself comes April you have to blog every day! Why well the 1st of May my 5 inches doll challenge for Art Doll Quarterly will be publish and since traffic to my website and blog will increase, people should have something to read or see dont you think!! ? Of course yeah!

So here is a couple of photos of the recent art work I have been working on. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do making them. Comment away I do love a good feedback!





Moshi Moshi dolls  Monica's Ning Network


Vintage Angels

Mermaid box inspire from Suzi Blu's Ning Network


Here are my latest dolls!!!
This little doll is precious although she looks a little scary - well she came to me in dreams as the majority of my dolls. This one was inspire by the thought that life can be very mysterious!




Ballerinas anyone!!!!


I have a lot of things in mind for the next couple of weeks. One been the fact that I need to update my etsy store to move out the old to bring in the new!!! Look for that in the next coming days...or weeks! Hey Life gets busy with a little 16 month baby that keeps growing in independence...! Got it love it!

Here is a photo of him my sweet boy is 16 months old today!!!!

Sweetest boy on Earth!!!! Yeah that is his first taste of ice cream!!!


Enjoy the eye candy!

Hugs! And remember life is a flower.....treat it well!!

Lafiorevida




No comments: