My Artsy Life

Monday, August 15, 2011

Got to love your third store findings!!!

Today I want to share photos of this beautiful piece of furniture that is now my studio desk! I found it on a road trip to my local third store. I took it home could not resist the temptation...it is so shabby right now, I love love it! I tell you there is not one piece of furniture in my studio that I have not gotten for a very cheap price. All my furniture is either free, yard sale, or third store finding. I love them more for that reason, something old that just comes home with me to become something prettier!!! 

One of the things I love to do is check out my local third stores, I find so many cute things to shape into something totally different, this desk cost was 28$ a little more expensive that what I normally pay but this was worth every penny, just what I needed for this corner of my studio.  








Do you usually find beautiful things this way? Share with me I love to see your creativity! And IDEAS!

Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing with me!

LaFioReVida
www.LaFioReVida.com
"Life is a Flower"




For a free painting tutorial click here Lafiorevida - Life is a Flower: Be Fearless - Painting Tutorial - "Free"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! Love it!
Deitra :)

Brenda Figueroa said...

Thank you girlie!!!

LB Designs said...

What a great find! I'm so jealous:)