My Artsy Life

Sunday, August 7, 2011

New Paintings!!!

I remember starting this blog and saying to myself I just want to show my artsy moments but I dont want to get personal...I have since then change my mind about this...I want to share who I really am! So here it goes...

These paintings are a product of my feelings, my desire to continuously remind myself of the power of gratitude in my life. I am always trying to be grateful but is so hard for me, I have this character that just blows up when least expected for the smallest things! So this painting reminds me of how lucky I am, how I should be more patient with myself and with my love ones too. If I only see my life with the humbleness is require of me to really be in this precious moment in which I am really alive and here. I have so much I am so lucky!!! 








This other one name bliss, is myself brushes in hand, savoring each precious moment....blissfully! There are many things in my life that bring me to this point, but nothing compares to the absolute power that creating gives me...










I am thankful for the opportunities in my life, for the grace of been here in this precious moment, for having the tools and the time to share my art, my soul here and now....! Thank YOU Lord!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

beautiful artwork! Good luck with the flying lessons. :)))))

suzanna leigh said...

I love your three story dream/goal. I believe it will happen! I know it will.

artistaprilcole@gmail.com said...

Oh, these are lovely! :]
Thank you for sharing your wonderful talents.

Kathleen said...

I LOVE your blog and your art! Compliments from a fellow flyer : )