My Artsy Life

Friday, September 9, 2011

Yummie Eye Candy!!

Today I want to quickly share some photos of a luggage I have been working on!! Is such a beauty I love it so much!!! Yumminess...Hopefully is eye candy for you all!!!


Here are some photos a the latest luggage I have been working on!!! 


She thinks Heaven is "Pink" is the name of this piece!!






When the Universe speaks...to You! Listen!! The magic in life is so fabulous....I found this piece of luggage in the side of the street just there waiting for me...I just cant believe it! I pick it up of course brought her home and I already know what she is to become!! Heaven Heaven!! 



Enjoy!!! 


Brenda
www.lafiorevida.com
www.lafiorevida.blogspot.com
For the yummilicious Luggage Project workshop visit me @ www.lafiorevida.ning.com

1 comment:

Sofia Dabalsa said...

This looks really great Brenda! And your favorite colors too :)