My Artsy Life

Sunday, October 9, 2011

My New Paintings - Ready for next weekend Art Show!!



Hello sweets!! 

What a wonderful couple of weeks for me! Creating art, total bliss!

I have been missing in action from the blog, and social media really because I have been preparing myself for next weekend Art Show at Candler Park Festival...here in my own backyard!

Love all my new pieces, art prints also available...how sweet the glory of creating! Any minute counts now...!

And here is the eye candy i promise ...

























Lafiorevida
Life is a Flower

Blog: www.lafiorevida.blogspot.com
For a free art journaling class Join me on my ning network

6 comments:

That Girl Designs said...

Wow girl, these are all so wonderful. You are really turning out the work. Sending you good luck for your up coming show.

Linda said...

WOW! You have been very busy! Good luck at the show;D

This Moment said...

Brenda--these are so great! I love the backgrounds and your color combinations--all of it--beautiful!

You'll do great at your art show!

Jill

laikensmommy said...

Hey Brenda!!! We met at Inspired! Love your paintings!! Are you selling them?

Sofia Dabalsa said...

sending you art love. You are awesome mamita!

Brenda Figueroa said...

thank you sweet girls!!! Yeay! Love the comments! let us all be lucky in creating our journey into art and beyond!