My Artsy Life

Friday, November 25, 2011

A few paintings, a work in progress...

Im so thankful for tiny little things in my life, like time to play around in my studio, time to create, the few precious moments i get to create beautiful little things like this...!

a work in progress, inspire by Christy Tomlinson "She Art Workshop 2"




And a couple of xtra's i have created this past couple of weeks!!


girls are all that sugar, spice, and all things sweet and nice

this little angel is inspire by an old class i took with Suzi Blu, angels...so love this little one!

i have a sweet boy at home now,
inspire by my soon to be 2 years old boy,
 people always ask dont you paint boys...? i guess i do!

this little one went away on an auction not sure where, but i know she is  in good hands

3 comments:

Art Expression said...

Love every one of them....I am taking Christy's workshop too,I have not done any yet, was too busy this week, next week hopefuly. = )

April Cole said...

Fantastic, love your paintings!
Thank you for sharing :]

Sofia Dabalsa said...

you know i love you and your work!