My Artsy Life

Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Doll Retreat - New Workshop!

hello lovelies! 

i want to share a couple of photos i taken of my new doll name "leslie" im given her this name because i always wonder what would it be to be name "leslie" instead of  "brenda" my mom always said that was the name they were going to give me at birth...!

i am in the planning process of opening a new workshop called "the doll retreat" and i wanted to post some photos to inspire you to join me...

the art of doll making is a magical experience, it has been for me...! so sharing the things i have learn and how i have applied to my own way of doing things is kind of like sharing a big secret. 

i be teaching a lot of material, so i want my students to be really involve in wanting to learn this art and sharing this experience wholeheartedly....with me!

if you have any comments, questions, suggestions, please contact me...

if you have any interest in joining me in this journey sent me an email @ lafiorevida@gmail.com




happy thursday!

Brenda

www.lafiorevida.com


6 comments:

Christianne Teixeira said...

Querida Brenda, I am with you on this journey!!! Yes, yes, yes!!! I love your dolls!!!!! I will send you an e-mail, of course, I want to be with you and learn from you! Abrazos desde Brasil, Chris

Brenda Figueroa said...

Muy bien chica! I know you wanted i will have to do this class just for you maybe i come to brazil to teach it....that will be lovely! Besos, desde Atlanta GA

Christianne Teixeira said...

Yes, Yes, Yes!!! please come to Brazil!!! xoxo My friend Eloisa Muller, from Canad√°, will take this class with you! We will be two!! Cool!! Don´t worry, you will have a lot of students!!! Let me see how I can share the workshop information on my blog too. Besos amiga :)

Brenda Figueroa said...

that will be so lovely for real....! thank you so much sweet pea i love it when people are so supportive of other artist.. starting out!

Christianne Teixeira said...

Querida Brenda, another friend of mine (she is Brazil) is really interested too!!! And my house has a guest room that can be yours whenever you want!!! I will love that!!! You´re more than welcome :)) xoxo

Brenda Figueroa said...

lovely news!!! thank you so much for spreading the word! will have to consider brazil in my travels!