My Artsy Life

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Things I heart Tuesdays with a twist

i have such a joyful week, this are some of the things i have done that really call on my heart...lovely times

spring is in the air and so is the pollen....! but medicine over the counter and i was ready to play outside with my son, this week i work on my watercolor fetish...skecth, watch my son play outisde!!! ah so many cute things to do with time!

lovely girl inspire by a magazine article on Art Doll Magazine....so yummylicious, watercolor blessings

this little one will love to be outside playing all day long.....

so i set up my own play station outside to play myself - thank God for wireless internet

sketch love....ah!

love love love 

my new vintage luggage on the works

so this is it for this week lovely moments....

brenda
www.lafiorevida.com

No comments: