her name is "Camelia" and she stands for
"innocence" : freedom from guilt or sin through being unacquainted with evil
- Made out of polymer clay and fimo, stand in a wooden block and has a polymer plaque that reads "innocence"
- her clothing is all made from vintage colorwash fabric and sewn by hand, dress is not removable
- face hand painted with golden fluids, sealed with satin varnish
- her hair made from wool roving
- her bonet is removable
- she measures 9 1/2 inches alone, 11 1/2 inches with stand
a whimsical little thing will remind you of those childhood years and the innocence of those playful days.
She is ready for adoption give her a happy home!
For info contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org