My Artsy Life

Monday, April 30, 2012

List of Winners of the "Doll Retreat Workshop"

Hello my dear Kindred Spirits!

As promise here is a list of the winners of a spot in my "Doll Retreat Workshop"

Mother / Daughter

  • Kelly Lynn and Mom
  • Karen Ellis and Daughter
  • Lena and Daughter
  • Juli and Mom
  • Kimpm1 and Daughter
  • Iris Perez and Daughter
For the single spot on the "Doll Retreat Workshop"
  • Beansieleigh
  • Carla Scheffer
  • Rachel Payne
  • Katt aka LaLa
  • Jade Scarlett

And three extras for leaving and sharing such soulful comments!
  • I Love Crafts
  • Alex
  • Gill
Now all you have to do is;
  1. Sign up at my ning network; go to www.lafiorevida.ning.com, become a member if you are not one already!
  2.  Send me an email to, lafiorevida@gmail.com, subject, "WDRW" (winner doll retreat workshop) with the email you are using to sign up in the network and I will send you an invite!
  3. Once you get the invite, click on the link provided, request to join the group, and I will approve on my end and thats all....hope you get to create beautiful dolls that give you happiness and pleasure when you look at them...!  


Art Hugs!!!
Brenda
www.lafiorevida.com


7 comments:

I Love Crafts said...

Dear Brenda, thank you very much for this opportunity!! I'm so excited!! I will registering at night!

xoxo
Eloisa

Katt aka LaLa said...

Yay, how exciting!! Thanks so much!! I can't wait to make some beautiful dolls :)

Christianne Teixeira said...

Brenda, you are so generous!!! Sure the girls will be happy and thankful!!! Let´s play dolls!! xoxo

Kelly Lynn said...

Thank you so much, Brenda! I wish I could hug you!! I am so excited! This is going to be sooooooo much fun! ((((hugs))))

A Magical Whimsy said...

Hi, Brenda
I just got news today in an email that Nancye's art doll ning is ending. So, with that in mind, I began looking back at a lot of the member's photos and came across yours, and was so intrigued I found you had your own doll ning site. Then I viewed your video about the 'Doll Retreat Workshop' and joined your ning site. I love all of the dolls you have created. And I totally agree that dolls 'make themselves' no matter who 'we' want them to be. Which actually makes it so much more exciting and fun! Anyway, with Nancye's art doll ning, when I signed up for several of her workshops, she allowed me to send her a U.S. postal money order for the workshops. I am in California. I have also been in Jane Des Rosier's Cloth and Clay doll ning site since the fall of 2008,(and also paid for any of the workshops with Jane and would send her a money order when renewal was due), so I have been making dolls for about the same length of time as you have. I am intrigued by your doll retreat workshop and would like to know if you would accept a money order for the workshop. I won't be ready to do it for another couple of weeks as I just found out about it. But let me know what you think. And her is my email address to: tscat@sbcglobal.net if you would be so kind as to let me know.
ANYTHING TO KEEP THOSE CREATIVE DOLL MAKING JUICES FLOWING!!!
Please let me know when you have a moment.
I enjoy working in paper clay and would probably revert to using paper clay instead of polymer clay to make your dolls.
This is a great idea to begin another doll blog. We need inspiration everyday!
Thank you again!
Teresa

Juli said...

Yay, I'm so excited! \o/ Thank you thank you thank you!!! <3

Beansieleigh said...

Oh my gosh.. I can't believe it! Just registered and set "my page" up, and then I sent you my email... Now that I've done all that, I hope I'm not too late! Thank you so much Brenda!! ((hugs)) ~tina